We've taken the Kennebunkport Promise, working hard to keep our town a safe place to stay and play. The Promise is a collaborative work, representing all business sectors, that outlines Best Practices and Procedures that we will follow. We encourage you to visit the website www.kptpromise.com and review all the steps being taken within every business sector to keep our town a safe place to stay and play.
On June 1st, we can welcome you back to Beach Grass! A few things may look a little different, like floor markings, plexiglass barrier and signage, but the original Beach Grass fun is still on full display. You can expect a friendly "hello" and attentive customer service.
Here are the steps we have taken so you will be safe, comfortable and confident when visiting Beach Grass. This page will be updated as time goes by with any changes in State and Local Guidelines.
Our preventive measures are in compliance with the WHO (World Health Organization) and CDC (Center for Disease Control), the state of Maine and local advisories.
Employees are trained in the following:
- Up-to-date information for COVID-19 symptoms and education and will complete a daily health checklist.
- Practice good hand hygiene, frequent washing and sanitizing with emphasis on contact with customers, equipment and merchandise.
- The proper use of PPE, application and removal, and are required to wear cloth face coverings and gloves at all time, indoors and outdoors.
- Proper social distancing practices.
- Comprehensive cleaning, disinfecting and deep-cleaning procedures of all touch points.
- Number of customers in the store is limited.
- Plexiglass barrier has been installed at the check-out area.
- Floor markings and signage indicate social distancing guidelines.
- Online Ordering and Curbside Pickup available while in the store to minimize transaction interaction.
- Appointments available for exclusive shopping hours for seniors and high-risk individuals.
- Cloth face coverings are required.
- Hand sanitizing stations available.
- Please observe social distancing floor markings and signage.
- Allow employees to assist with handling merchandise to reduce touch points.
- Children shall remain with parents at all times while in the store.
- Social distancing 6-feet guideline applies to area outside the store.
- Returns and exchanges are not accepted at this time.
- Food, drink, pets and reusable bags are not permitted in the store at this time.